|Welcome to the Mothers' Station! It is the newly designed facilities as breast milk pumping room (BMP Room). Before using the facilities, please read below the guidelines carefully:
- There are two Mothers' Stations on campus; one is in the Main Campus (Room G02C, G/F of Student Lounge) and the other is in the LSK Campus (Room G019, adjacent to Wong Chak Chui Lecture Theater). The rooms open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays). Each Station has two individual settings, hence it can accommodate two persons at the same time.
- The rooms are for breast milk pumping only. Eligible users must be female, staff or student of HKUST, have a baby or young child for the age of 0-3.
- All non-eligible users are not allowed to enter the rooms.
- To register as eligible users, please send an email to Ms Chiu (email@example.com) with your full name, department, phone number and attach a copy of baby's certificate of birth*.
- As a temporary measure, staff users can reserve the time slots through Microsoft Outlook Calendar with the assigned
User Numbers. Once your registration is completed, you will receive an email of invitation from "BMP Room" to access the booking calendar. If you are new to Microsoft Outlook Calendar, please refer to the manual here, or you may call Ms Chiu at 2358 8072 for assistance. For student users should contact Ms Chiu at 2358 8072 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation of time slots. The users will be informed accordingly the permanent reservation method once it is ready, which will be a mobile apps.
- The users can reserve the rooms 7 days in advance. Each section has 30 minutes and each user can reserve a maximum of 1 hour per day.
- Each user may reserve or amend booking anytime as long as there are unbooked time slots available and comply with the guideline above.
- To encourage the utilization of facilities, users should cancel the booking if it is not needed.
- The reservation is not transferable.
- Please keep the rooms clean and tidy, take good care of the facilities and reinstate to original conditions. In case of any loss or damage, the responsible user is required to pay for the repair or replacement.
- Please leave the room punctually.
- Campus Services Office reserves the rights to cancel the bookings or close any facilities that are inappropriate for use.
- For enquiry, please contact Ms Chiu at 2358 8072 or send email to email@example.com.
* The collection of information will be strictly used for proofing only and will be deleted after verification.